Wednesday 27 March 2013

Holy Week

This week is Holy Week. In this week, Jesus rode into Jerusulem on a donkey.
He also had the last supper. When he was doing the last supper, he washed the disciples' feet and gave them bread and wine. He said, "Take this all of you and eat it. This my Body which will be given up for you." He also said, "Take this all of you and drink it. This is the cup of my blood; the blood of the new and everlasting covenant. It will be shed for you and may be forgiven. Do this in memory of me." He gave his friends the wine.
We are doing Jesus dying on the cross today. I heard that Jesus fell over three times carrying the cross and a man called Simon came to help him.
When we did the play of the last supper, I was Jesus.
My favourite day is when he died on the cross. When he died, it was a sad time but he was not dead for long. After a few days, he rose from the dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment