Friday 30 November 2012

Athletics Day

When I was 9 years old, our school had an Athletics Day. We all competed in lots of events, like High Jump, Long Jump, Vortex, Shot Put, Discus and Sprints.It was a cold morning. After we left the courts, people were doing discus. I threw it hard as far as the sun. At first, I got number one then it was out.    
Next, we did long jump. I waited patiently in line as long as space. When it was my turn, I got about 27 metres. I felt proud of myself.  
After that, we did sprints. I ran as fast as a cheatah. In one race, I came 2nd and in two others, I came 3rd.  

Finally, we did shot put. I got number 3. It was pretty good fun. My friends did good too. 
I thought it was a cool day, but I was very tired when I got home from school that afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment